610 29th St, San Francisco, CA 941312 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
610 29th St. (@ Vastro
· Quiet, tree-lined street
· Hardwood floors
· Large, renovated, eat-in kitchen with marble counter tops and plenty of cabinet space
· 6-burner gas stove with hood
· Laundry area off kitchen
· Direct access from the kitchen to a bright and private landscaped yard
· ½ bath off kitchen
· Double parlor living room leading to a formal dining room with beautiful built-ins.
· Original details throughout
· Picturesque views from both levels of Billy Goat Hill
· 2 large bedrooms upstairs with plenty of closet space
· Master bedroom has an additional sunroom with built-in book shelves, the perfect office.
· Renovated full bath upstairs.
· 2 car garage with plenty of storage
· Upgraded plumbing & electrical.
· Built in 1913 (per tax records)
· 1,544 sq. ft. per tax records (not verified by seller or agent)
This storybook single family home is picture perfect at the foot of Billy Goat Hill in Noe Valley. A formal dining room off the huge renovated kitchen make this home perfect for entertaining. One and a half renovated bathrooms, two car garage and view from both levels make this house the perfect place to call home.
- Lot: 1,950 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Last sold: May 2007 for $1,350,000
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 7536 003
- Zillow Home ID: 15200062
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 606 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--11,440
- 614 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.55M--11,555
- 602 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.43M331,647
- 2224 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.51MStudio--1,220
- 604 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.02M221,051
- 618 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.54M--11,550
- 2220 Castro St San Francisco, CA$2.82M44.53,972
- 620 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.49M--21,365
- 2218 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.46M32.51,650
- 2216 Castro St # 0 San Francisco, CA$977K331,400
- 2216 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.68M331,400
- 662 29th St San Francisco, CA$2.59M44.5--
- 601 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.23M321,305
- 2212 Castro St San Francisco, CA$2.74M43.53,990
- 622 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.27M311,200
- 615 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.17M21950
- 2306 Castro St San Francisco, CA$1.08M211,050
- 519 Valley St San Francisco, CA$3.2M443,375
- 624 29th St San Francisco, CA$1.42M11922
- 523 Valley St San Francisco, CA$1.6M211,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292