- Lot: 8,498 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 2,211 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,282 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 153041009000
- Zillow Home ID: 19367725
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-458K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93905 home values will increase 13.1% next year, compared to a 10.9% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93905 homes, this home is valued 48.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% higher than in Salinas, and 39% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93905 home values.
|606 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$313K||3||1.5||1,235|
|618 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$359K||3||2||1,678|
|8 Argentine Cir Salinas, CA||$348K||3||3||1,408|
|611 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$346K||3||2||1,608|
|345 Bardin Rd Salinas, CA||$304K||3||2.5||1,338|
|12 Argentine Cir Salinas, CA||$321K||3||2||1,292|
|351 Bardin Rd Salinas, CA||$375K||3||3||2,218|
|4 Argentine Cir Salinas, CA||$316K||3||2||1,343|
|602 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$414K||4||3||2,839|
|615 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$349K||3||2||1,558|
|607 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$330K||3||2||1,552|
|355 Bardin Rd Salinas, CA||$314K||3||2||1,283|
|343 Andina Dr Salinas, CA||$313K||3||2||1,472|
|619 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$317K||3||2||1,341|
|16 Argentine Cir Salinas, CA||$343K||3||2||1,359|
|359 Bardin Rd Salinas, CA||$311K||3||2||1,236|
|342 Andina Dr Salinas, CA||$313K||4||2||1,400|
|603 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$299K||3||2||1,251|
|612 Surrey Way Salinas, CA||$311K||3||2||1,319|
|625 Argentine Dr Salinas, CA||$319K||4||2||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!