- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 1,567 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $418,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $246
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Countertop - Stone, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Parcel #: 056410010000
- Zillow Home ID: 15059862
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $377-432K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95023 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Hollister as a whole. Among 95023 homes, this home is valued 3.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95023, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Hollister, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95023 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hollister.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95023 home values.
|630 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$396K||--||--||--|
|611 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$379K||3||2||1,485|
|631 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$386K||4||2||1,525|
|650 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$400K||--||--||--|
|611 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$402K||--||--||--|
|631 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$410K||3||2||1,600|
|651 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$425K||4||3||2,122|
|670 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$401K||--||--||--|
|651 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$458K||--||--||--|
|1321 Black Forest Dr Hollister, CA||$455K||--||--||--|
|610 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$379K||4||2||1,651|
|671 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$401K||--||--||--|
|630 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$368K||3||2||1,500|
|1320 Trente Ct Hollister, CA||$478K||5||3||2,801|
|690 Argonne Ave Hollister, CA||$405K||--||--||--|
|650 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$364K||--||--||--|
|1331 Black Forest Dr Hollister, CA||$486K||5||3||2,791|
|1330 Trente Ct Hollister, CA||$457K||4||3||--|
|691 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$399K||--||--||--|
|670 Liege Dr Hollister, CA||$363K||3||2||1,335|
Nearby Schools in Hollister
San Benito High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!