610 Chestnut St, Pottstown, PA 194643 beds, 1 bath, 1,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $76,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 160005752001
- Zillow Home ID: 9876665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% less than in Pottstown, and 94.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19464 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pottstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19464 home values.
- 612 Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$68K31870
- 614 Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$65K311,280
- 616 Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$152K41.51,792
- 76 Warren St Pottstown, PA$164K311,709
- 72 Warren St Pottstown, PA$138K411,296
- 78 Warren St Pottstown, PA$110K21.51,212
- 70 Warren St Pottstown, PA$122K411,178
- 80 Warren St Pottstown, PA$107K21914
- 82 Warren St Pottstown, PA$154K421,478
- 618 Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$169K532,299
- 618 Chestnut St # 3 Pottstown, PA--Studio1400
- 618 Chestnut St # 1 Pottstown, PA$102K31800
- 618 Chestnut St # 2 Pottstown, PA$102K11800
- 68 Warren St Pottstown, PA$91K411,613
- 620 Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$72K411,415
- 64 Warren St Pottstown, PA$74K311,328
- 622 Chestnut St Pottstown, PA$139K511,576
- 104 Warren St Pottstown, PA$177KStudio--2,256
- 62 Warren St Pottstown, PA$81K311,280
- 609 King St Pottstown, PA$145K321,507
Nearby Schools in Pottstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292