- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $49,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $30
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 275 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Kitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Storage, Exterior Amenities \ Pool Below Ground, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Foundation \ Slab, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Broker, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 491033124032000502
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1181340
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $104K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46107 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Beech Grove as a whole. Among 46107 homes, this home is valued 18.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 58.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% lower than in Beech Grove, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46107 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beech Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46107 home values.
|614 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$79K||3||--||1,043|
|606 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$112K||3||--||2,312|
|6 Edwards Ct Beech Grove, IN||$108K||3||1.5||1,988|
|2 Edwards Ct Beech Grove, IN||$93K||2||--||1,318|
|618 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$79K||3||--||1,043|
|10 Edwards Ct Beech Grove, IN||$82K||5||1||1,043|
|622 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$100K||3||--||1,694|
|617 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$105K||3||--||1,840|
|14 Edwards Ct Beech Grove, IN||$108K||3||1||1,988|
|613 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$104K||4||--||1,713|
|621 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$89K||3||--||1,293|
|605 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$96K||3||--||1,413|
|617 Grovewood Dr Beech Grove, IN||$104K||4||2||1,921|
|601 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$105K||3||--||1,799|
|711 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$80K||3||--||1,043|
|609 Edwards Ave Beech Grove, IN||$91K||3||2||1,311|
|621 Grovewood Dr Beech Grove, IN||$92K||3||2||1,499|
|613 Grovewood Dr Beech Grove, IN||$98K||3||--||1,677|
|18 Edwards Ct Beech Grove, IN||$107K||3||1||1,988|
|5 Edwards Ct Beech Grove, IN||$107K||3||--||1,885|
Nearby Schools in Beech Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!