610 Gaylor St, Austin, TX 787522 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 320 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 232292
- Zillow Home ID: 29415163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 Gaylor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.7% less than in Austin Metro, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 78752 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78752 home values.
- 612 Gaylor St Austin, TX$245K211,084
- 608 Gaylor St Austin, TX$222K--1676
- 614 Gaylor St Austin, TX$264K--2887
- 606 Gaylor St Austin, TX$195K--1744
- 611 Gaylor St Austin, TX$242K--1816
- 609 Gaylor St Austin, TX$218K--21,352
- 604A Gaylor St Austin, TX$325K--43,564
- 616 Gaylor St Austin, TX$226K--1667
- 613 Gaylor St Austin, TX$297K--32,112
- 607 Gaylor St Austin, TX$261K--11,410
- 605 Williams St Austin, TX--311,152
- 615 Gaylor St Austin, TX$272K--11,144
- 605 Gaylor St Austin, TX$249K--2902
- 603 Canion St Austin, TX$212K--1960
- 617 Gaylor St Austin, TX$262K--21,702
- 603 Gaylor St Austin, TX$434K--3.54,139
- 608 Brentwood St Austin, TX$225K211,248
- 610 Brentwood St Austin, TX$329K31.51,492
- 606B Brentwood St Austin, TX$223K--21,280
- 612 Brentwood St Austin, TX$238K--1840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.