- Lot: 6.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 577 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,008 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $187
- MLS #: 21328592
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 412 sqft
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement, 1244 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Security \ Alarm Installed, Status \ Active, Construction Status \ Existing, Fire Prot Incl Taxes \ Yes, Spa \ None, Pool \ None, Sewer \ Septic, Window Cover \ Stay, Guest Facilities \ None, Facilities \ None, Terms \ Conventional, Terms \ Cash, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Stove, Lot Size Source \ Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Assessor, Ownership \ FEE (Simple), Landscape - Front \ Low Care, Landscape - Rear \ Low Care, Gas \ SWG, Construction \ Frame - Stucco, Floor Covering \ Ceramic, Appliances \ Alarm, Roof \ Rolled, Air Conditioning \ Wall, Fence \ Barb Wire, Water \ Arizona Water Co, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Heating \ Radiant, Municipality\Zoning \ Oracle - CR1A, Family Room \ Family Room, # of Stories \ 2.0, Area \ Pinal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,404 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 30823003
- Zillow Home ID: 8693482
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $473-600K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 85623 home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Oracle as a whole. Among 85623 homes, this home is 165.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 69.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85623, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.1% less than in Oracle, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 85623 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oracle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85623 home values.
|588 N Mint Dr Oracle, AZ||$323K||--||--||3,156|
|840 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$142K||--||--||1,392|
|830 N Two O Clock Hill Oracle, AZ||$202K||--||--||1,724|
|745 N Mint Dr Oracle, AZ||$261K||--||--||2,552|
|1440 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$288K||--||--||2,196|
|640 N Linda Vista Cir Oracle, AZ||$218K||--||--||1,792|
|820 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$199K||--||--||1,651|
|1330 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$351K||5||2||4,000|
|852 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$355K||--||--||2,269|
|2 N O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$150K||--||--||936|
|587 N Azure Sky Dr Oracle, AZ||$323K||2||2.5||1,984|
|488 N Amator Dr Oracle, AZ||$252K||3||2||1,650|
|1450 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$255K||--||--||1,456|
|790 N Two O Clock Hill Oracle, AZ||$180K||--||--||1,620|
|1226 W Linda Vista Rd Oracle, AZ||$254K||3||2||2,028|
|527 N Azure Sky Dr Oracle, AZ||$258K||--||--||1,340|
|913 N Two O Clock Hill Rd Oracle, AZ||$281K||--||--||2,070|
|886 N Javelina St Oracle, AZ||$236K||--||--||1,998|
|625 N Linda Vista Cir Oracle, AZ||$232K||--||--||2,216|
|1316 W Hackberry Way Oracle, AZ||$302K||--||--||1,745|
Nearby Schools in Oracle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!