- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
610 Norfolk Rd, Torrington, CT 067903 beds, 1 bath, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $75,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Secluded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Cesspool, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Parcel #: 002200
- Zillow Home ID: 57824066
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 Norfolk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06790, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Torrington, and 89.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06790 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Torrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 586 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$113K411,085
- 593 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$148K31.51,321
- 624 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$134K321,176
- 26 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$130K211,228
- 580 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$132K211,108
- 621 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$129K11886
- 66 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$194K31.51,579
- 650 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$152K311,390
- 670 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$139K311,248
- 554 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$212K42.52,096
- 140 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$128K21950
- 637 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$130K22780
- 670 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$131K311,248
- 525 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$290K533,592
- 67 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT$151K32.51,320
- 31 Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT$146K311,057
- 680 Norfolk Rd Torrington, CT$119K11788
- 47 Brass Mill Dam Rd Torrington, CT$137K21.51,260
- 128 Mill Ln Torrington, CT$178K231,814
- Hodges Hill Rd Torrington, CT--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.