- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
610 Pinewood Ln, Estes Park, CO 805173 beds, 2 baths, 2,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $492,000
- Price/sqft: $227
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,172 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0531162
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 13855084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 Pinewood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% less than in Estes Park, and 4.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 80517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Estes Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80517 home values.
- 500 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$342K332,131
- 670 Pinewood Dr Estes Park, CO$564K333,249
- 621 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$556K433,083
- 680 Pinewood Dr Estes Park, CO$464K432,499
- 631 Pinewood Dr Estes Park, CO$576K332,647
- 630 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$571K333,851
- 551 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$496K322,567
- 520 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$564K31.53,478
- 690 Pinewood Dr Estes Park, CO$558K433,360
- 620 Longs Dr Estes Park, CO$669K443,965
- 616 Longs Dr Estes Park, CO--Studio--4,886
- 700 Pinewood Dr Estes Park, CO$512K322,788
- 701 Pinewood Dr Estes Park, CO$567K32.53,875
- 630 Pawnee Dr Estes Park, CO$846K534,508
- 600 Pawnee Dr Estes Park, CO$757K454,288
- 541 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$541K433,644
- 1728 Dekker Cir Estes Park, CO$388K222,248
- 640 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$522K42.753,279
- 645 Pinewood Ln Estes Park, CO$431K22.52,045
- 640 Longs Dr Estes Park, CO$527K----3,438
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!