This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 1,589 all time views
- HOA Fee: $227
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $520,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, BasementType \ None, BedroomMaster1Level \ Main, BedroomSecond1Level \ Main, BedroomThird1Level \ Main, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, Design \ LoRise1-4st, DiningKitchen \ KitW/NookBar, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, Exterior \ Brick, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Condo, Parking \ 1-CarParking, PetsAllowedList \ Yes, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Living Room, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ Contemporary, Type \ Unit/Flat, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,422 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 888022332
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 103778222
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $590-798K.
Market guideZillow predicts Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista homes, this home is valued 173.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 50.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% less than in Philadelphia, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
|610 S Percy St # P1 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St APT 3W Philadelphia, PA||$307K||2||1||1,201|
|610 S Percy St # P7 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St # P6 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St APT 3E Philadelphia, PA||$334K||2||1||1,320|
|610 S Percy St # P3 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St # P5 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St # P2 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St # P4 Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||153|
|610 S Percy St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||--|
|610 S Percy St APT 2 Philadelphia, PA||$585K||3||3||2,422|
|610 S Percy St APT 2 Philadelphia, PA||$584K||3||3||2,422|
|613 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA||$349K||--||--||1,440|
|615 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA||$324K||3||1.5||1,260|
|617 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA||$332K||--||--||1,350|
|619 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA||--||--||--||--|
|621 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA||$265K||--||--||936|
|623 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA||$250K||2||1||936|
|610 S 9th St Philadelphia, PA||$676K||4||1||3,080|
|612 S 9th St Philadelphia, PA||$670K||--||--||3,120|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.