- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
610 W 2nd St, Delphos, OH 458332 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
I have some of the best neighbor's I've ever had in this town. Mostly elderly who look out for each other. Nice tree lined street that is kept up. There are children of various ages close by. Within walking distance to park, schools, downtown, and library.
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2141726519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 W 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45833 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% higher than in Delphos, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45833 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delphos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45833 home values.
- 610 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$66K211,114
- 604 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$75K311,420
- 209 N Bredeick St Delphos, OH$73K321,440
- 616 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$78K511,980
- 603 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$125K412,932
- 622 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$178K33.53,103
- 609 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$76K211,393
- 621 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$76K311,856
- 625 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$84K41.5930
- 227 N Bredeick St Delphos, OH$71K411,596
- 231 N Bredeick St Delphos, OH$86K321,741
- 224 N Bredeick St Delphos, OH$92K41.51,956
- 228 N Bredeick St Delphos, OH$86K211,136
- 228 Maple St Delphos, OH$72K--11,648
- 109 N Bredeick St Delphos, OH$70K211,144
- 234 Maple St Delphos, OH$89K322,008
- 534 W 2nd St Delphos, OH$144K52.52,852
- W 2nd St Delphos, OH$65K311,066
- 244 Maple St Delphos, OH$82K321,596
- 229 Maple St Delphos, OH$164K31.52,838
Nearby Schools in Delphos
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.