610 W 32nd St, Minneapolis, MN 554085 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 0302824230002
- Zillow Home ID: 1711304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 610 W 32nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lyndale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 69.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15% greater than in Minneapolis, and 322.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lyndale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lyndale home values.
- 612 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$280K532,200
- 600 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN--------
- 3140 Garfield Ave Minneapolis, MN$290K41.52,143
- 3136 Garfield Ave Minneapolis, MN$270K532,614
- 3145 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN$255K311,898
- 3141 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN$230K311,568
- 3149 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN$186K52.51,936
- 3128 Garfield Ave Minneapolis, MN$239K431,864
- 3124 Garfield Ave Minneapolis, MN$223K21.5986
- 518 W 32nd St Minneapolis, MN$392K22.52,806
- 3212 Garfield Ave APT 201 Minneapolis, MN$192K--1818
- 3212 Garfield Ave APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$164K--11,083
- 3212 Garfield Ave APT 202 Minneapolis, MN$183K--1788
- 3212 Garfield Ave APT 102 Minneapolis, MN$197K--1821
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.