- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $338
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Water
- Address on Internet \ Yes, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Cabana, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Community Room, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Heated Pool, Amenities \ Vehicle Wash Area, Approval Information \ 3-4 Weeks Approval, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ None, Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Board Identifier \ Fort Lauderdale, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Dining Description \ Dining/Living Room, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Icemaker, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ High Impact Doors, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Front Exposure \ South, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Garage Description \ Attached, Geographic Area \ Ft Ldale SW (3470-3500;3570-3590), Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Interior Features \ Foyer Entry, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Main Living Area \ Entry Level, Master Bathroom Description \ Combination Tub & Shower, Parking Description \ 2 Or More Spaces, Parking Description \ Guest Parking, Parking Description \ Valet Parking, Parking Restrictions \ No Rv/Boats, Parking Restrictions \ No Trucks/Trailers, Pet Restrictions \ More Than 20 Lbs, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Property Detached \ Yes, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ No Lease 1st Year Owned, Restrictions \ No Trucks/Rv'S, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Security Information \ Elevator Secure, Security Information \ Guard At Site, Security Information \ Lobby Secured, Special Information \ As Is, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Subdivision/Complex/Bldg. \ SYMPHONY, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit Design \ Interior Hall, Unit Design \ Lobby, Unit View \ Pool Area View, Unit View \ River, Unit View \ Water View, Water Access \ Other, Waterfront Description \ No Fixed Bridges, Waterfront Description \ Ocean Access, Waterfront Description \ River Front, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes, Windows/Treatment \ Blinds/Shades
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 187
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 504210BB1110
- Unit floor #: 14
- Zillow Home ID: 67842493
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts Sailboat Bend home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Fort Lauderdale as a whole. Among Sailboat Bend homes, this home is valued 22.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sailboat Bend, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.7% greater than in Fort Lauderdale, and 241.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sailboat Bend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sailboat Bend home values.
|Other Units in this Building (186)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 610 W Las Olas Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Fort Lauderdale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!