6100 Old Town St, Newalla, OK 748572 beds, 1 bath, 980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $70,000
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 146540285
- Zillow Home ID: 21975737
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6100 Old Town Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oklahoma City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oklahoma City, and 34.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74857 home values.
- 20820 Florence Ave Newalla, OK$107K31.51,518
- 6109 Old Town St Newalla, OK$53K21784
- 6101 Old Town St Newalla, OK$78K321,424
- 20813 Florence Ave Newalla, OK$68K211,056
- 5601 Old Town St Newalla, OK$115K421,975
- 5651 Old Town St Newalla, OK$97K321,900
- 6200 Old Town St Newalla, OK$56K21988
- 6005 Old Town St Newalla, OK$67K221,215
- 20821 Reland St Newalla, OK--511,232
- 6209 Old Town St Newalla, OK$57K21900
- 20816 SE 59th St Oklahoma City, OK$81K31.51,380
- 20732 SE 59th St Oklahoma City, OK$51K21989
- 20816 Reland St Newalla, OK--21624
- 20709 Reland St Newalla, OK$52K21792
- 6213 Old Town St Newalla, OK$60K311,140
- 20820 Reland St Newalla, OK$67K321,536
- 6001 Lennon St Newalla, OK$56K21800
- 20705 SE 61st St Oklahoma City, OK$53K21928
- 20724 SE 59th St Oklahoma City, OK$73K211,125
- 20720 Reland St Newalla, OK$52K21936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.