6101 Yeadon Way, San Jose, CA 951193 beds, 3 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $660,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- Parking: 604 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 70644088
- Zillow Home ID: 19841719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6101 Yeadon Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6105 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$778K432,039
- 210 Cheryl Beck Ct San Jose, CA$783K432,000
- 214 Cheryl Beck Ct San Jose, CA$716K32.51,497
- 6109 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$685K32.51,497
- 5920 Liska Ln San Jose, CA$782K432,039
- 5924 Liska Ln San Jose, CA$663K32.51,497
- 218 Cheryl Beck Ct San Jose, CA$700K42.51,680
- 5928 Liska Ln San Jose, CA$782K432,039
- 6113 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$776K432,039
- 6100 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$704K42.51,680
- 190 Cheryl Beck Dr San Jose, CA$775K432,039
- 6104 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$741K432,039
- 6108 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$675K331,497
- 5932 Liska Ln San Jose, CA$684K42.51,680
- 6117 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$711K42.51,680
- 211 Cheryl Beck Ct San Jose, CA$763K432,039
- 215 Cheryl Beck Ct San Jose, CA$713K42.51,680
- 6112 Yeadon Way San Jose, CA$737K432,039
- 195 Cheryl Beck Dr San Jose, CA$789K331,680
- 186 Cheryl Beck Dr San Jose, CA$707K42.51,680
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!