6102 Hutton Ct, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $50,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Yard, Lawn, Stove/Oven, Living room, Sprinkler system, Cable-ready, Master bath, High-speed internet, Off-street parking, Fenced yard, RV parking, Double pane windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 68927068
- Zillow Home ID: 19822537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6102 Hutton Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6106 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$627K421,410
- 6103 Vale Ct San Jose, CA$614K421,410
- 6110 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$633K421,665
- 6107 Vale Ct San Jose, CA$619K421,410
- 6111 Vale Ct San Jose, CA$623K321,764
- 6101 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$640K421,760
- 6094 Boyd Ct San Jose, CA$692K42.52,164
- 6105 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$615K421,410
- 6114 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$641K421,615
- 6115 Vale Ct San Jose, CA$669K421,535
- 372 Vale Dr San Jose, CA$635K421,410
- 6109 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$617K421,380
- 6118 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$597K321,143
- 6093 Boyd Ct San Jose, CA$629K321,590
- 6088 Boyd Ct San Jose, CA$600K211,380
- 6113 Hutton Ct San Jose, CA$620K421,410
- 374 Vale Dr San Jose, CA$659K421,478
- 6104 Vale Ct San Jose, CA$565K21930
- 6104 Barclay Ct San Jose, CA$590K321,143
- 401 Madison Dr San Jose, CA--421,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!