6103 Jason Ct, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,143 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,143 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 68926063
- Zillow Home ID: 19822408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6103 Jason Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in San Jose, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6107 Jason Ct San Jose, CA$645K421,410
- 6111 Jason Ct San Jose, CA$606K321,380
- 6111 Jason Ct San Jose, CA$613K32--
- 6102 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$627K321,368
- 6111 Jason Ct San Jose, CA--321,363
- 6106 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$648K421,380
- 6110 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$654K421,410
- 6112 Jason Ct San Jose, CA$625K421,410
- 6097 Blacklock Ct San Jose, CA$623K421,410
- 6132 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$656K421,410
- 6104 Jason Ct San Jose, CA$616K321,380
- 6136 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$624K321,143
- 6108 Jason Ct San Jose, CA$686K421,817
- 6128 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$598K321,143
- 6096 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$658K421,690
- 6140 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$717K421,933
- 6098 Blacklock Ct San Jose, CA$757K432,176
- 6093 Blacklock Ct San Jose, CA$596K321,143
- 6144 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$647K42.54
- 6088 Glen Harbor Dr San Jose, CA$652K421,627
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.