6104 Camino Selva, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 920913 beds, 3 baths, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 128 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $854,000
- Price/sqft: $602
- MLS #: 140038977
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 2662930400
- Zillow Home ID: 16731711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6104 Camino Selva
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92091 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Rancho Santa Fe, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92091 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rancho Santa Fe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92091 home values.
- 6108 Camino Selva Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.78M343,204
- 6146 Camino Selva Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.2M333,217
- 6103 Paseo Arbolado Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.09MStudio22
- 16902 Via De Santa Fe #12 Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.01M221,925
- 6115 Paseo Arbolado Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.68M332,270
- 6971 Via Del Charro Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.49M------
- Camino De Arriba Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.8M------
- 6101 Camino Selva Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.75M22.53,069
- 6128 Camino Selva Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.9M22.52,530
- 7302 Vista Rancho Ct Rancho Santa Fe, CA$10.2M78.58,962
- 6115 Camino Selva Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.68M332,879
- 16902 Via De Santa Fe #8 Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.16M221,925
- 16902 Via De Santa Fe #7 Rancho Santa Fe, CA$938K221,456
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.