This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,119 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 342 sqft
- Amenities \ Fireplace All Units, Amenities \ Private Patios, Amenities \ Walled Complex, Amenities \ Washer Dryer HU in Unit, Appliances \ Dryer HU, Appliances \ Frstdng Gas Range, Appliances \ Washer HU, Carpet \ All Bedrooms, Cooling System: Refrigerated, Floor Covering: Terrazzo Ceramic, Garage \ Dbl Attached, Guard House \ Service Y/N / No, Heating system: Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Util Room, Pets Y/N \ Yes, Property Type (Xprop) \ Residential Rental, Street Type \ Place, Style \ 2 Story, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Tenant Pays \ Sewer, Tenant Pays \ Trash Removal, Tenant Pays \ Water, Tenant Pays \ Yard Maint, Terms \ Lease Required, Type of Class \ DETACHED, Unit Level \ 2 STORY, Window And Treatments \ Blinds
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,105 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R57699902206600
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 79928026
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is valued 15.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in El Paso, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
|6108 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$132K||3||2.5||1,636|
|6100 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$126K||3||2||1,503|
|6112 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$142K||3||2||1,744|
|6096 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$131K||4||2||1,525|
|6092 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$158K||4||2.5||2,064|
|6116 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$132K||3||2||1,503|
|5929 Arbol Pl El Paso, TX||$314K||4||4||2,787|
|6101 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$164K||4||2.5||2,065|
|6105 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$134K||4||2||1,547|
|6097 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$133K||3||2||1,475|
|5925 Arbol Pl El Paso, TX||$282K||4||4||2,479|
|6088 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$141K||3||2||1,707|
|6120 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$158K||4||2.5||2,070|
|6109 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$134K||3||2||1,503|
|6131 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX||$284K||4||3||2,757|
|6093 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$136K||3||2.5||1,702|
|819 Sun City Park Ct El Paso, TX||$140K||3||2.5||1,651|
|6089 River Park Pl El Paso, TX||$145K||3||2||1,707|
|5921 Arbol Pl El Paso, TX||$251K||4||2.5||2,879|
|6135 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX||$284K||4||3||2,704|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!