- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,872 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $38
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: 13099667
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 424 sqft
- Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Community Features \ Community Pool, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Building Area Source \ Tax, Other Equipment \ Built-in Microwave, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, County Or Parish \ Denton, Utilities \ City Water, Fireplace Features \ Brick, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Electric, Other Equipment \ Refrigerator, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Association Type \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Community Features \ Park, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Other Equipment \ Washer, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Curbs, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Foundation Details \ Slab, Roof \ Composition, Possession \ Subject to Lease, Possession \ 30-60 Days, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Association Fee Includes \ Maintenance of Common Areas, Parking Features \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Association Fee \ 115, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,436 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R288267
- Zillow Home ID: 69709266
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 76210 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Denton as a whole. Among 76210 homes, this home is 10.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.5% greater than in Denton, and 77.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76210 home values.
- 6012 English Saddle Ln4 beds, 2 baths
2,093 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 2008
|6109 Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||$175K||4||2||2,093|
|6101 Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||$173K||4||2.5||2,181|
|6113 Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||$209K||4||2.5||2,931|
|6104 St James Pl Denton, TX||$186K||4||2.5||2,917|
|6108 St James Pl Denton, TX||$152K||3||2||1,647|
|6100 St. James Pl Denton, TX||$171K||3||2||2,087|
|6112 St James Pl Denton, TX||$161K||3||2||1,860|
|6117 Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||$151K||3||2||1,507|
|6116 St James Pl Denton, TX||$194K||4||2.5||2,917|
|Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||--||--||--||--|
|3203 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX||$169K||3||2.5||2,136|
|6120 St. James Pl Denton, TX||$160K||3||2||1,860|
|6201 Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||$172K||4||2||2,087|
|3202 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX||$175K||3||2||2,087|
|6200 St. James Pl Denton, TX||$146K||3||2||1,507|
|3207 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX||$173K||3||2.5||2,318|
|6205 Saddleback Dr Denton, TX||$181K||4||2||2,179|
|6204 St James Pl Denton, TX||$162K||3||2||1,860|
|3206 Lipizzan Dr Denton, TX||$188K||4||2.5||2,536|
|3202 Andalusian Dr Denton, TX||$175K||3||2||2,318|
Nearby Schools in Denton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.