6106 Garamond Ct, Charlotte, NC 282704 beds, 3 baths, 1,991 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $213,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,991 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 21335118
- Zillow Home ID: 6303662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6106 Garamond Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sardis Forest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.1% less than in Charlotte, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sardis Forest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sardis Forest home values.
- 6112 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$250K32.52,232
- 6102 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$280K42.52,540
- 6118 Garamond Ct # 0 Charlotte, NC$238K42.5--
- 6118 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$281K42.52,682
- 6103 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$232K321,637
- 6113 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$249K42.52,052
- 6107 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$265K432,528
- 6119 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$205K42.51,666
- 6122 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$241K32.51,812
- 6125 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$265K42.52,528
- 6503 Kentdale Ct Charlotte, NC$255K42.52,157
- 6507 Kentdale Ct Charlotte, NC$268K42.52,528
- 6126 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$256K42.52,264
- 6140 Robley Tate Ct Charlotte, NC$272K32.52,265
- 6133 Garamond Ct Charlotte, NC$238K32.51,756
- 6144 Robley Tate Ct Charlotte, NC$266K42.52,437
- 6502 Kentdale Ct Charlotte, NC$267K42.52,540
- 6148 Robley Tate Ct Charlotte, NC$285K32.52,529
- 6146 Robley Tate Ct Charlotte, NC$270K32.52,142
- 6136 Robley Tate Ct Charlotte, NC$270K32.52,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!