6106 Glendock Ct, Charlotte, NC 282694 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- HOA Fee: $52
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02951153
- Zillow Home ID: 6147400
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6106 Glendock Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Creek, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% lower than in Charlotte, and 5.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Creek home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,643 sqft, 9,583 sqft lot, built in 1995
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6102 Glendock Ct Charlotte, NC$181K331,685
- 6110 Glendock Ct Charlotte, NC$184K32.51,971
- 6442 Fillian Ln Charlotte, NC$200K42.51,906
- 6624 Allness Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$153K321,550
- 6103 Glendock Ct Charlotte, NC$199K42.51,971
- 2607 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$153K32.52,818
- 2611 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$140K32.52,248
- 2603 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$140K32.52,248
- 6439 Fillian Ln Charlotte, NC$185K32.51,965
- 6628 Allness Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$192K42.51,906
- 2615 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$181K323,144
- 2521 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$178K433,108
- 6433 Fillian Ln Charlotte, NC$205K52.52,499
- 6107 Glendock Ct Charlotte, NC$181K32.51,685
- 6111 Glendock Ct Charlotte, NC$171K32.51,513
- 6429 Fillian Ln Charlotte, NC$158K321,439
- 6115 Glendock Ct Charlotte, NC$190K432,250
- 2619 Highland Park Dr Charlotte, NC$142K422,300
- 6619 Allness Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$204K32.52,515
- 6632 Allness Glen Ln Charlotte, NC$169K321,439
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.