6106 N 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850134 beds, 3 baths, 3,044 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 3,Approx SqFt Range \ 3,Approx SqFt Range \ 500,Apx Lot Size Range \ 000,Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 24,Apx Lot Size Range \ 18,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ Other (See Remarks),Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Annually,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks),Basement Description \ None,Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path,Community Features \ Near Light Rail Stop,Const - Finish \ Painted,Construction \ Block,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in FR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Richard Simis,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Balcony/Deck(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ 2 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm,Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Laminate,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Central,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison Meadows,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s),Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Other Rooms \ Guest Qtrs-Sep Entrn,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Roofing \ Rolled,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ Appraiser,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Technology \ Security Sys Owned,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Water \ City Water,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,044 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16125020A
- Zillow Home ID: 7798695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6106 N 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alahambra market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% higher than in Phoenix, and 301.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 6114 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$440K--32,395
- 6040 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$792K--3.753,806
- 130 W Berridge Ln Phoenix, AZ$557K--22,100
- 229 W Berridge Ln Phoenix, AZ$858K--33,543
- 6111 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$837K--4.753,989
- 6124 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$469K32.53,100
- 6101 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$634K--33,473
- 6032 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$732K--2.752,963
- 119 W Keim Dr Phoenix, AZ$827K43.54,171
- 6035 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$849K--2.753,827
- 236 W Berridge Ln Phoenix, AZ$790K453,989
- 6132 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$724K43.52,922
- 245 W Berridge Ln Phoenix, AZ$1.08M--33,314
- 6022 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$713K--33,482
- 6025 N 3rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$867K--53,684
- 120 W Keim Dr Phoenix, AZ$598K533,338
- 6112 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$753K--23,619
- 6121 N 3rd Ave Phoenix, AZ$439K--22,099
- 122 W Berridge Ln Phoenix, AZ$727K433,298
- 111 W Keim Dr Phoenix, AZ$725K--4.53,394
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!