6107 Utah Ave NW, Washington, DC 200153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,445 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $770,171
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2335 0127
- Zillow Home ID: 459280
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6107 Utah Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chevy Chase, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.5% lower than in Washington, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 6101 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$772K32.51,462
- 6111 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$773K321,620
- 6115 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$827K322,089
- 6119 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$1.09M22.52,099
- 6118 30th St NW Washington, DC$825K32.51,775
- 2929 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$695K211,293
- 6123 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$840K431,700
- 6120 30th St NW Washington, DC$731K32.51,416
- 6129 31st St NW Washington, DC$1.09M332,264
- 2925 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$751K321,620
- 6127 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$1.01M43.52,558
- 6124 30th St NW Washington, DC$1.3M44.53,139
- 6133 31st St NW Washington, DC$895K541,378
- 3101 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$1.32M443,343
- 6135 31st St NW Washington, DC$1.29M532,892
- 6135 31st St NW Washington, DC$1.13M53.5--
- 2915 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$816K52.51,736
- 6031 Utah Ave NW Washington, DC$1.04M432,506
- 3100 Rittenhouse St NW Washington, DC$896K311,708
- 6130 30th St NW Washington, DC$768K32.51,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.