6109 Danville Ave, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 1 bath, 1,664 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $150,000
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Comb, Full Bath, Living Room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 6811 014
- Zillow Home ID: 36556963
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6109 Danville Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% less than in Baltimore, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21224 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21224 home values.
- 6107 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$91K111,408
- 6111 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--21,664
- 6111 Danville Ave # 1 Baltimore, MD$192K11--
- 6105 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$54K221,600
- 6113 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--1808
- 6115 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$92K--1672
- 6102 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$330K32.52,400
- 6106 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$56K------
- 6108 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$46K--21,381
- 6112 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$50K------
- 6104 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$51K------
- 6110 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$60K------
- 6102 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$194K--1.51,920
- 6114 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$102K------
- 6116 Danville Ave Baltimore, MD$82K------
- 1602 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$62K------
- 1604 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$86K211,104
- 1606 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$174K--12,128
- 1562 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$82K--1960
- 6125 Bessemer Ave Baltimore, MD$51K--1960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!