- Lot: 601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Views: 5,862 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $126,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Utilities \ Cable Available, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Property Description \ Three Story, Community Features \ Gated Community, Water View \ Pond, Roof \ Tile, Special Sale Provision \ REO \ Bank Owned, Condo Fees Term \ Monthly, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Appliances Included \ Other
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 012328787609105
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71072388
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-220K.
Market guideZillow predicts Metro West home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Metro West homes, this home is valued 55.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% higher than in Orlando, and 366.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!