- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6109 Mulberry Cir, Madison, WI 537113 beds, 3 baths, 1,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 643 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 060801103148
- Zillow Home ID: 55381036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6109 Mulberry Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadowood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% greater than in Town of Madison, and 29.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Meadowood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowood home values.
- 6114 Mulberry Cir Madison, WI$193K41.51,728
- 6110 Riva Rd Madison, WI$148K321,308
- 6114 Riva Rd Madison, WI$160K321,152
- 6105 Mulberry Cir Madison, WI$172K321,248
- 6106 Riva Rd Madison, WI$150K321,013
- 2017 Prairie Rd Madison, WI$146K31.51,042
- 6110 Mulberry Cir Madison, WI$160K32.51,056
- 2013 Prairie Rd Madison, WI$140K311,430
- 6118 Riva Rd Madison, WI$149K311,120
- 6101 Mulberry Cir Madison, WI$154K31.5988
- 2009 Prairie Rd Madison, WI$136K31.5988
- 6106 Mulberry Cir Madison, WI$149K31924
- 6102 Riva Rd Madison, WI$160K31.51,188
- 2005 Prairie Rd Madison, WI$169K321,542
- 6113 Raymond Rd Madison, WI$147K31.5988
- 6109 Raymond Rd Madison, WI$150K31.5896
- 6102 Mulberry Cir Madison, WI$157K31.5924
- 6105 Raymond Rd Madison, WI$148K31935
- 6113 Riva Rd Madison, WI$215K31.51,826
- 2101 Prairie Rd Madison, WI$195K321,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.