611 2nd St, Frederick, CO 805303 beds, 3 baths, 1,978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Close by is a newly remodeled Recreation center and a Senior/Gymnastic center, area schools and preschool. Quick and convenient access to highway 52 and I-25.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- House sold on 4/12/2013
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,978 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0220894
- Zillow Home ID: 14088501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.7% higher than in Frederick, and 77.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80530 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Frederick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80530 home values.
- 613 2nd St Frederick, CO$214K231,302
- 609 2nd St Frederick, CO$229K332,076
- 200 Linden St Frederick, CO$244K432,454
- 201 Grant St Frederick, CO$212K321,441
- 615 2nd St Frederick, CO$201K321,304
- 607 2nd St Frederick, CO$231K432,029
- 101 Brook St Frederick, CO--------
- 202 Linden St Frederick, CO$213K321,399
- 203 Grant St Frederick, CO$207K321,462
- 102 Brook St Frederick, CO--------
- 201 Linden St Frederick, CO$225K322,103
- 605 2nd St Frederick, CO$208K321,529
- 617 2nd St Frederick, CO$204K321,545
- 105 Brook St Frederick, CO--------
- 204 Linden St Frederick, CO$244K322,596
- 203 Linden St Frederick, CO$210K42.51,941
- 205 Grant St Frederick, CO$218K321,420
- 200 Grant St Frederick, CO$204K421,732
- 106 Brook St Frederick, CO--------
- 97 Brook St Frederick, CO--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!