611 Amber Ln, Santa Maria, CA 934543 beds, 2 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Warm neutral colors, Large back yard with lots of concrete!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2110031099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Amber Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93454 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.1% greater than in Santa Maria, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93454 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Maria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93454 home values.
- 531 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$354K321,709
- 541 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$372K51.752,269
- 521 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$368K42.752,013
- 522 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$327K321,639
- 542 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$396K42.752,030
- 1833 Sequoia Dr Santa Maria, CA$373K332,013
- 1829 Sequoia Dr Santa Maria, CA$316K321,639
- 551 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$384K42.752,303
- 512 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$322K321,519
- 511 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$337K321,888
- 600 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$318K31.751,519
- 1837 Sequoia Dr Santa Maria, CA$309K31.751,519
- 1825 Sequoia Dr Santa Maria, CA$374K32.52,013
- 1821 Sequoia Dr Santa Maria, CA$293K321,519
- 601 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$320K321,639
- 521 Inger Dr Santa Maria, CA$409K42.752,013
- 502 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$319K321,609
- 531 Inger Dr Santa Maria, CA$323K31.751,519
- 511 Inger Dr Santa Maria, CA$333K321,639
- 501 Amber Ln Santa Maria, CA$395K432,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.