- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
611 Ann Ct, Woodstock, GA 301884 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $69,600
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 15N17C 156
- Zillow Home ID: 51109410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Ann Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30188 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% greater than in Woodstock, and 97% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30188 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30188 home values.
- 612 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$120K321,900
- 614 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$151K431,779
- 607 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$139K321,612
- 610 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$108K321,414
- 408 Doris Dr Woodstock, GA$120K321,400
- 608 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$145K321,600
- 817 Randy Ct Woodstock, GA$152K321,978
- 240 Sabrina Ct Woodstock, GA$137K321,592
- 413 Doris Dr Woodstock, GA$134K321,657
- 411 Doris Dr Woodstock, GA$137K321,486
- 815 Randy Ct Woodstock, GA$154K321,616
- 409 Doris Dr Woodstock, GA$153K32.52,376
- 406 Doris Dr Woodstock, GA$142K432,532
- 244 Sabrina Ct Woodstock, GA$150K322,000
- 603 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$140K321,539
- 606 Ann Ct Woodstock, GA$148K321,456
- 813 Randy Ct Woodstock, GA$141K321,594
- 407 Doris Dr Woodstock, GA$138K321,520
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.