611 Catharine St UNIT A, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 4 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $800,100
- Price/sqft: $286
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- 12 ft ceilings, Tax Abatement, Garage + 2 parking spaces, Courtyard, Custom Window Treatments
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 888021772
- Zillow Home ID: 67364751
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Catharine Street UNIT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% lower than in Philadelphia, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 613 Catharine St UNIT H Philadelphia, PA$995K----2,679
- 613 Catharine St UNIT G Philadelphia, PA$1M----2,634
- 613 Catharine St UNIT F Philadelphia, PA$1M----2,634
- 613 Catharine St UNIT E Philadelphia, PA$1M----2,634
- 613 Catharine St UNIT D Philadelphia, PA$867K342,634
- 613 Catharine St UNIT C Philadelphia, PA$1M----2,634
- 613 Catharine St UNIT B Philadelphia, PA$1M----2,634
- 613 Catharine St UNIT A Philadelphia, PA$995K----2,679
- 611 Catharine St UNIT D Philadelphia, PA$1.05M33.52,800
- 607 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$400K----1,584
- 605 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$416K311,326
- 610 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$307K12768
- 608 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$192K21810
- 604-606 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$408K211,000
- 612 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$259K----768
- 603 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$564K----2,136
- 802 S 6th St REAR 8 Philadelphia, PA$199K21624
- 802R S 6th St # D Philadelphia, PA$225K21624
- 802R S 6th St # B Philadelphia, PA$235K21624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!