- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 345 days on Zillow
- Views: 922 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 211363
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Construction/Foundation \ Solid Masonry, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Finish \ Brick, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors/Walls \ Natural Stone, Floors/Walls \ Sheetrock/Drywall, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ Double Carport, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Misc Search \ Burglar/Fire Alarm, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Storage Building, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Outside, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Traditional, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Zoning \ Within Corp Limits
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 107818
- Zillow Home ID: 110296036
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-266K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|613 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$131K||3||2||1,823|
|605 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$179K||--||--||2,314|
|617 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$250K||4||3||2,684|
|615 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$196K||--||--||2,567|
|603 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$231K||--||--||2,993|
|610 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$450K||--||3.5||5,205|
|608 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$139K||3||2||1,840|
|606 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$135K||--||--||1,904|
|614 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$182K||3||2||2,525|
|600 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$229K||3||2||2,983|
|620 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$179K||--||2||2,208|
|616 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$162K||--||--||2,067|
|207 W Granberry St Brewton, AL||$138K||3||2||1,990|
|510 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$467K||--||3||5,578|
|622 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$190K||3||2||2,546|
|209 W Granberry St Brewton, AL||$157K||3||3||2,167|
|624 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$185K||--||2||2,397|
|106 W Brooks St Brewton, AL||$151K||3||2||2,167|
|508 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$174K||3||2||2,547|
|515 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$210K||3||2||3,340|
Nearby Schools in Brewton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!