611 Fir St, Manteca, CA 953363 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Master bedroom was an add on not included in the sq ft. Huge masterbedroom with 2 closets(1 built in) and 1 regular closet.
Kathleen (Katie) Duke
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Real Living Great West
(209) 914-3573 Direct
(916) 760-0560 Fax
- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $112,350
- Price/sqft: $78
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 22322421
- Zillow Home ID: 15361350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Fir Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95336, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Manteca, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95336 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manteca.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95336 home values.
- 244 N Fremont St Manteca, CA$161K31948
- 617 Fir St Manteca, CA$196K311,349
- 610 E North St Manteca, CA$168K21792
- 248 N Fremont St Manteca, CA$155K21792
- 616 E North St Manteca, CA$159K21792
- 623 Fir St Manteca, CA$159K21936
- 610 Fir St Manteca, CA$165K21792
- Fir St Manteca, CA$280K532,653
- 616 Fir St Manteca, CA$219K421,827
- 232 N Fremont St Manteca, CA$175K211,080
- 622 E North St Manteca, CA$200K321,601
- 622 Fir St Manteca, CA$160K21936
- 629 Fir St Manteca, CA$164K311,008
- 245 N Fremont St Manteca, CA$167K211,166
- 628 E North St Manteca, CA$160K21804
- Harding Ave Manteca, CA$158K321,133
- 249 N Fremont St Manteca, CA$179K211,037
- 605 E North St Manteca, CA$232K321,562
- 611 Pine St Manteca, CA$172K221,062
- 628 Fir St Manteca, CA$169K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.