- Lot: 6,298 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 354 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,610 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $263,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- MLS #: T2724409
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 340 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Water Access \ Lake, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Gated Community, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Last Status \ Incomplete, Location \ Street Private, Utilities \ Gas, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,558 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 0675891154
- Zillow Home ID: 51587914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-355K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33510 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 7.4% increase for Brandon as a whole. Among 33510 homes, this home is 140.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Brandon, and 195.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
|701 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$183K||3||2||1,814|
|609 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$250K||4||3.5||2,461|
|723 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$286K||5||3.5||3,470|
|721 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$248K||4||3||2,487|
|611 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$377K||5||3.5||3,558|
|607 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$245K||4||2||2,630|
|725 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$291K||5||4||3,470|
|703 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$219K||4||2||2,152|
|610 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$192K||3||2||2,137|
|719 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$286K||5||3.5||3,432|
|727 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$227K||4||2||2,307|
|608 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$215K||4||2||2,280|
|605 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$250K||4||3||2,459|
|702 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$210K||3||3||1,914|
|606 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$293K||5||3.5||3,470|
|729 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$288K||5||3.5||3,504|
|603 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$323K||5||4||3,470|
|604 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$240K||3||3||2,242|
|708 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$216K||4||2||2,316|
|704 June Lake Ln Brandon, FL||$237K||4||3||2,303|
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!