- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,869 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $148,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Optional, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2644 B:27B
- Zillow Home ID: 58774419
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06606 home values will fall 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06606 homes, this home is valued 37.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Bridgeport, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
|599 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$210K||2||2.5||1,320|
|585 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$228K||3||1||1,376|
|590 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$192K||2||2||1,308|
|610 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$181K||3||1||1,152|
|625 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$227K||3||2||1,090|
|575 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$228K||5||2||1,715|
|580 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,522|
|635 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$229K||3||1.5||1,305|
|570 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,305|
|563 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,152|
|24 Wedgewood Pl Bridgeport, CT||$178K||3||1||1,346|
|560 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$232K||4||1.5||1,809|
|647 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$212K||3||2||1,232|
|555 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$205K||3||1.5||1,600|
|15 Wedgewood Pl Bridgeport, CT||$272K||3||2||2,634|
|550 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$219K||3||1.5||1,577|
|543 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$177K||3||1||1,120|
|656 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||--||--||--||--|
|35 Wedgewood Pl Bridgeport, CT||--||--||--||--|
|661 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT||$225K||3||1||1,526|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!