- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
611 Lakeside Dr, Bridgeport, CT 066064 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $148,500
- Price/sqft: $74
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Assoc Optional, Waterfront Description \ Beach, Waterfront Description \ Beach Rights, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ Lake
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2644 B:27B
- Zillow Home ID: 58774419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Lakeside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% lower than in Bridgeport, and 161.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
- 599 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$206K22.51,320
- 585 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$232K311,376
- 610 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$186K311,152
- 590 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$188K221,308
- 625 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$233K321,090
- 575 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$202K521,715
- 580 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$161K31.51,522
- 635 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$248K31.51,305
- 570 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$154K31.51,305
- 563 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$160K31.51,152
- 24 Wedgewood Pl Bridgeport, CT$153K311,346
- 560 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$233K41.51,809
- 647 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$233K321,232
- 555 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$152K31.51,600
- 15 Wedgewood Pl Bridgeport, CT$272K322,634
- 550 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$186K31.51,577
- 543 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$144K311,120
- 656 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT--------
- 35 Wedgewood Pl Bridgeport, CT--------
- 661 Lakeside Dr Bridgeport, CT$191K311,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.