611 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sold on 10/5/12: $3,750,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:4,178 sq ft
- Lot:3,484 sqft
- Year Built:1929
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $3,750,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Top level has a second heating zone with very large bedrooms, a two sink jack and jill bathroom and a very large master bath/bedroom. All rooms with walk-in closets.
Foundation has 12 steel encased concrete piers reaching 40 and 50 feet below the surface
Marina Blvd. is the envy of all visitors to the city due to the very special view.
We are just a few blocks from the beautiful Crissey Field, Palace of Fine Arts, Marina Green and Chestnut Street, the heart of the Marina.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1990
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameMarina District
- Parcel #0911 027
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count11
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow566
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15079536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Marina Boulevard
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 619 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.93M--2.02,826
- 601 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$4.33M43.03,520
- 627 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA--11.03,445
- 653 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.76M--4.02,758
- 655 Marina Blvd San Francisco, CA$3.77M43.02,850
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$697K11.0765
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$699K11.0769
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$725K11.0765
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$700K11.0769
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$698K11.0765
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$1.18M11.0--
- 1920 Jefferson St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$710K11.0769
- 1926-1928 Jefferson St San Francisco, CA$1.79M22.01,700
- 1900 Jefferson St APT 105 San Francisco, CA$1.67M11.0--
- 1900 Jefferson St APT 203 San Francisco, CA$1.06M11.0--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292