611 Marina Blvd, San Francisco, CA 941234 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Top level has a second heating zone with very large bedrooms, a two sink jack and jill bathroom and a very large master bath/bedroom. All rooms with walk-in closets.
Foundation has 12 steel encased concrete piers reaching 40 and 50 feet below the surface
Marina Blvd. is the envy of all visitors to the city due to the very special view.
We are just a few blocks from the beautiful Crissey Field, Palace of Fine Arts, Marina Green and Chestnut Street, the heart of the Marina.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $3,750,000
- Price/sqft: $898
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0911 027
- Zillow Home ID: 15079536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Marina Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marina, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292