611 Montpelier St, Baltimore, MD 212183 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,068 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $22,900
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Lot depth: 52
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 4074C017
- Zillow Home ID: 36458776
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Montpelier Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Better Waverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% higher than in Baltimore, and 355.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Better Waverly home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Better Waverly home values.
- 609 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$53K--11,296
- 613 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$38K--11,296
- 608 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$88K311,120
- 606 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,120
- 624 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$149K--11,808
- 626 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$144K--21,808
- 610 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$61K--11,120
- 604 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$66K--11,120
- 622 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$65K--11,372
- 612 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$90K--11,120
- 602 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$77K--11,120
- 628 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$140K--21,800
- 620 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$49K--11,372
- 614 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$77K--11,120
- 600 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$61K--11,120
- 618 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$70K--11,320
- 615 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$39K--11,120
- 616 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$39K311,120
- 630 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$168K--31,800
- 607 Montpelier St Baltimore, MD$112K--21,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.