611 Patterson St, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $179
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces, 312 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 09110650
- Zillow Home ID: 6192562
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Patterson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% lower than in Charlotte, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 622 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$295K321,407
- 630 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$299K32.51,551
- 616 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$296K321,420
- 605 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$206K331,284
- 620 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$167K22.51,303
- 610 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$166K21917
- 616 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$159K22.51,356
- 612 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$159K22.51,338
- Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$295K321,407
- 601 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$179K221,900
- 608 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$158K221,372
- 606 Herrin Ave Charlotte, NC$246K211,128
- 604 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$156K22.51,356
- 600 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$165K22.51,348
- 3414 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$158K22.51,348
- 3418 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$158K32.51,356
- 517 Patterson St Charlotte, NC$149K421,398
- 619 E 37th St Charlotte, NC$109KStudio--1,078
- 3422 Chagall Ct Charlotte, NC$159K22.51,408
- Patterson St Charlotte, NC$154K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.