611 S Glenwood Ave, Clearwater, FL 337563 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,640 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $135,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- This home was completely remodeled in 2010.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 142915227700000760
- Zillow Home ID: 47073177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 S Glenwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.5% greater than in Clearwater, and 167.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 615 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$73K--1.51,005
- 607 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$159K322,203
- 617 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$73K--11,004
- 1533 Turner St Clearwater, FL$122K221,248
- 610 Skyview Ave Clearwater, FL$143K--21,384
- 701 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$110K--11,119
- 616 Skyview Ave Clearwater, FL$91K211,478
- 606 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$107K--11,136
- 610 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$75K21980
- 600 Skyview Ave Clearwater, FL$145K--21,724
- 705 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$99K--2969
- 614 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$67K--11,277
- 700 Skyview Ave Clearwater, FL$45K--1850
- 535 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$152K--11,786
- 616 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$98K311,590
- 704 Skyview Ave Clearwater, FL$83K--11,190
- 700 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$77K--1792
- Skyview Ave Clearwater, FL--------
- 711 S Glenwood Ave Clearwater, FL$98K221,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.