- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 3,412 all time views
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $10
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Appliances \ None, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Cool \ No Cooling, Exterior \ Other, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Architectural Style \ Other, Heat \ NoHeatSource, Interior \ Screens Some, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ No Water Heater, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Garage Parking Other \ Street Parking Only, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 491007174002000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1084997
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $19-66K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46203 home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46203 homes, this home is valued 49.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 147% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46203 home values.
|613 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||1,108|
|607 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||908|
|601 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||1||950|
|615 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||--||916|
|2315 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$36K||3||--||936|
|531 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||--||2||--||945|
|2319 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||--||720|
|619 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$57K||2||--||2,304|
|2235 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$52K||3||--||1,678|
|525 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$37K||2||--||878|
|2323 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||--||720|
|2229 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$59K||4||2||1,932|
|2316 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$35K||2||1||693|
|621 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2320 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$36K||2||1||952|
|519 Saint Paul St Indianapolis, IN||$37K||3||1||945|
|2234 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$50K||3||--||1,456|
|2227 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||720|
|2324 Spann Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||2||--||1,630|
|2312 Hoyt Ave Indianapolis, IN||$34K||3||--||1,094|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!