611 Sand Ridge Dr, Valrico, FL 335943 beds, 2 baths, 1,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0701450018
- Zillow Home ID: 44980521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Sand Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33594 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 116.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.1% higher than in Valrico, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33594 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33594 home values.
- 609 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$150K321,788
- 615 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$140K321,567
- 617 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$121K321,229
- 607 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$149K321,567
- 616 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$149K321,511
- 302 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$73K321,176
- 304 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$86K321,800
- 234 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$93K321,244
- 619 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$139K421,475
- 306 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$87K321,784
- 232 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$101K321,558
- 605 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$151K321,436
- 618 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$154K321,511
- 308 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$110K321,244
- 230 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$91K321,244
- 621 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$139K321,511
- 310 Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$99K321,176
- 620 Sand Ridge Dr Valrico, FL$161K321,815
- Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$96K321,244
- Regal Park Dr Valrico, FL$100K321,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.