611 Summerlea St, Pittsburgh, PA 152324 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Since the 1920s, residential Shadyside has been home to a mix of affluent families, young professionals, artists, musicians, students, and apartment dwellers. The residential areas of the neighborhood include Victorian mansions along with modern apartments and condominiums. The neighborhood has a compact layout, which prevents most houses from having garages. Shadyside is home to many upscale stores and boutiques in Pittsburgh including Moda, Coach, Williams-Sonoma, and White House Black Market. In Shadyside, businesses are located along three corridors: Walnut Street, Ellsworth Avenue and S. Highland Avenue. Given the compact nature of this historic residential neighborhood, the three business corridors are all within walking distance of one another. On Walnut Street, there are more stores that belong to national chains, including Gap, Apple, J.Crew, American Apparel, Victoria's Secret, Banana Republic, Coach, and Benetton. Ellsworth Avenue tends to have smaller locally-owned businesses, including Eons (a vintage store), Gallerie Chiz (an art gallery), hip'tique (a women's boutique) and beauty salons such as 5804, Capristo salon, Dante Salon and Mikel's. Ellsworth has a number of restaurants such as Bites and Brews, Umi, and Soba. S. Highland Avenue features several upscale design and furniture stores, including Weiss House, Arhaus and Penhollows. Local restaurants include Casbah, Buffalo Blues, Typhoon and Oh Yeah! Ice Cream & Coffee Co. Also on S. Highland, is the entrance to the EastSide retail complex, which features Whole Foods, Wine and Spirits, Starbucks Coffee and Eva Szabo Spa, as well as local restaurants. Shadyside also features boutique Inns and Hotels like Shadyside Inn Suites, The Inns On Negley, and Sunnyledge. Shadyside Academy is a nationally respected private school in Pittsburgh for boys and girls in grades PK-12 with optional five-day boarding in high school. The Waldorf School is also housed in Shadyside.
- Lot: 4,413 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $489,000
- Price/sqft: $222
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- NEW Central A/C, NEW furnace, NEW landscaped backyard and frontyard, NEW grading, NEW Alcoa gutters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0084N00177000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11625251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Summerlea Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shadyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% less than in Pittsburgh, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Shadyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shadyside home values.
- 5728 Alder Way Pittsburgh, PA$152K211,376
- 609 Summerlea St Pittsburgh, PA$363K422,805
- 5732 Alder Way Pittsburgh, PA$186K211,376
- 5730 Alder Way Pittsburgh, PA$142K211,376
- 5734 Alder Way Pittsburgh, PA$206K311,376
- 5747 Holden St APT 7 Pittsburgh, PA$292K32--
- 5747 Holden St APT 5 Pittsburgh, PA$270K21--
- 5747 Holden St APT 9 Pittsburgh, PA$274K21--
- 5747 Holden St APT 6 Pittsburgh, PA$298K21--
- 629 Summerlea St Pittsburgh, PA$473K643,408
- 616 Summerlea St Pittsburgh, PA$557K533,164
- 612 Summerlea St Pittsburgh, PA$529K71.52,973
- 5747 Holden St APT 2 Pittsburgh, PA$404K21--
- 5732 Ellsworth Ave Pittsburgh, PA$240K31--
- 5718 Ellsworth Ave Pittsburgh, PA$479K743,642
- 624 Summerlea St Pittsburgh, PA$425K332,518
- 640 Maryland Ave Shadyside, PA--533,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!