611 Yucatan Dr, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,221 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,258 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $127,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Tile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,221 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 342230249603010
- Zillow Home ID: 46252704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Yucatan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Engelwood Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% lower than in Orlando, and 103% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Engelwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 5908 Appian Way Orlando, FL$77K311,500
- 617 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$85K31968
- 5911 Danube Way Orlando, FL$103K321,100
- 5912 Appian Way Orlando, FL$69K31.51,328
- 5917 Danube Way Orlando, FL$107K32968
- Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$98K31.51,184
- 610 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$85K32968
- 5916 Appian Way Orlando, FL$88K321,255
- 604 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$62K211,189
- 616 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$95K311,050
- 5911 Appian Way Orlando, FL$87K311,177
- 629 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$88K311,002
- 5917 Appian Way Orlando, FL$96K21.5968
- 5912 Danube Way Orlando, FL$69K21.5880
- 532 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$97K31.5989
- 5921 Danube Way Orlando, FL$78K211,304
- 5918 Danube Way Orlando, FL$68K21874
- 525 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$98K31.51,184
- 5921 Appian Way Orlando, FL$111K321,229
- 5922 Appian Way Orlando, FL$75K311,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292