611 Zephyr Ct, Virginia Beach, VA 234622 beds, 1 bath, 866 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1985
- 136 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 1985 for $51,950
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 1414325
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Cable-ready,Guest parking,Living room,Stainless steel appliances, 24 hour on site security. Affordable, Why Rent when you can Buy!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 866 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14673977563900
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 60646124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 611 Zephyr Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kempsville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in Virginia Beach, and 47.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kempsville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Virginia Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kempsville home values.