6110 W 40th St, Tulsa, OK 741073 beds, 2 baths, 1,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood close to churches, schools, park. Great for walking.
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $114,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: None, 506 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,908 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 56950922002900
- Zillow Home ID: 22198131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6110 W 40th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.7% greater than in Tulsa, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74107 home values.
- 4002 S 61st West Ave Tulsa, OK$116K--22,379
- 6117 W 41st St Tulsa, OK$104K--1.51,499
- 6125 W 41st St Tulsa, OK$101K--21,242
- 6136 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$139K--1.52,184
- 6121 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$99K--11,558
- 6115 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$212K533,804
- 6107 W 41st St Tulsa, OK$112K--1.51,458
- 6135 W 41st St Tulsa, OK$118K--1.51,800
- 6129 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$117K--21,794
- 3930 S 61st West Ave Tulsa, OK$102K--1.52,084
- 6139 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$117K--1.51,680
- 6251 W 41st St Tulsa, OK$141K--1.52,459
- 6120 W 39th St Tulsa, OK$85K--11,381
- 6112 W 39th St Tulsa, OK$98K311,702
- 6130 W 39th St Tulsa, OK$171K--31,985
- 6147 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$144K321,652
- 6140 W 39th St Tulsa, OK$69K--11,004
- 6026 W 39th St Tulsa, OK$87K--11,014
- 6240 W 39th St Tulsa, OK$114K--11,994
- 6153 W 40th St Tulsa, OK$76K211,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.