- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1870
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 596 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $15,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $12
- MLS #: 15016753
- Parking: Off street
- Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Center Island, Parking Description \ Off Street, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Softener \ None, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Gas, Heat Source \ Gas, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Water Heat \ Gas, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Basement Description \ Space\Crawl or Other, Construction \ Frame, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Property Type \ Residential, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Dining \ Separate Dining, Lot Description \ Fencing, Basement Description \ Cellar, Year Built Exception \ Unknown, Lot Description \ Chain Link Fence, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 0, Style \ 1 Story, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Style Description \ Bungalow \ Cottage
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,281 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1870
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 29320002600
- Zillow Home ID: 2956147
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-93K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Carondelet home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Carondelet homes, this home is 5.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carondelet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.4% higher than in Saint Louis, and 514.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carondelet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carondelet home values.
|6107 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$53K||2||1||701|
|6117 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$52K||--||1||816|
|942 Fillmore St Saint Louis, MO||$103K||1||1||1,156|
|6105 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$52K||--||1||914|
|6119 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$59K||--||1||859|
|6101 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$43K||1||1||594|
|6123 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$79K||--||1||864|
|6127 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$73K||2||1||864|
|6118 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$63K||--||1||1,116|
|6116 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$40K||--||1||758|
|6120 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$45K||--||1||698|
|6112 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$39K||--||1||817|
|6110 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$93K||--||1||1,057|
|6112 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$112K||--||1||1,437|
|6116 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$126K||3||1||1,680|
|6116 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$117K||3||1||1,524|
|6116 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$125K||3||1||1,778|
|6122 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|6106 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO||$113K||2||1||1,502|
|6108 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO||$37K||--||1||882|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!