6111 Laverne Ave, Parma, OH 441294 beds, 1 bath, 1,414 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 386 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- MLS #: 3439129
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,414 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 44318094
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33551171
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6111 Laverne Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44129, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% less than in Parma, and 13.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44129 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 6203 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$83K211,307
- 6107 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$85K321,484
- 6103 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$84K31.51,191
- 6207 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$88K31.51,082
- 6110 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$85K311,422
- 6202 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$95K22.51,413
- 6106 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$82K311,176
- 6015 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$84K311,320
- 6211 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$84K31.51,220
- 6102 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$76K321,210
- 6206 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$82K421,533
- 6110 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$86K41.51,290
- 6106 Laverne Ave Cleveland, OH$73K311,296
- 6202 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$88K211,064
- 6210 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$83K311,413
- 6014 Bradley Ave Parma, OH$75K21977
- 6011 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$84K31.51,220
- 6215 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$84K311,144
- 6102 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$81K311,200
- 6206 Laverne Ave Parma, OH$87K311,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.