6111 SE Tolman St, Portland, OR 972062 beds, 1 bath, 773 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,360 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 1998 for $109,000
- Parking: Garage, 209 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage Included, Range, Mini-Blinds, Gas Heat.
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 773 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Parcel #: R289794
- Zillow Home ID: 53971731
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6111 Se Tolman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Scott, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% lower than in Portland, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Scott home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Scott home values.
- 6105 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$250K211,088
- 6123 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$204K21929
- 6051 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$206K22990
- 6120 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$257K311,012
- 6135 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$258K31.51,282
- 6110 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$208K21768
- 6110 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$268K411,364
- 6122 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$219K31.51,224
- 6047 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$251K31985
- 6132 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$257K211,002
- 6042 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$246K311,008
- 6316 SE 61st Ave Portland, OR$247K321,215
- 6136 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$210K31960
- 6041 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$277K411,308
- 6149 SE Tolman St Portland, OR$211K21954
- 6243 SE 62nd Ave Portland, OR$232K321,075
- 6324 SE 61st Ave Portland, OR$216K21828
- 6142 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$233K311,040
- 6032 SE Carlton St Portland, OR$415K342,544
- 6303 SE 61st Ave Portland, OR$208K21716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.