6112 144th St SE, Everett, WA 982082 beds, 2 baths, 1,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 00728100018900
- Zillow Home ID: 38567966
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6112 144th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% higher than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,804 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 6120 144th St SE Everett, WA$301K321,412
- 6106 144th St SE Everett, WA$306K321,412
- 6133 145th St SE Everett, WA$344K42.51,916
- 6125 145th St SE Everett, WA$316K31.81,474
- 6119 144th St SE Everett, WA$342K32.52,134
- 6124 144th St SE Everett, WA$314K32.51,581
- 6205 145th St SE Everett, WA$349K32.51,783
- 6113 144th St SE Everett, WA$318K331,367
- 6123 144th St SE Everett, WA$282K321,320
- 14409 60th Ave SE Everett, WA$275K321,201
- 6209 145th St SE Everett, WA$342K42.51,916
- 6133 144th St SE Everett, WA$317K321,412
- 6132 144th St SE Everett, WA$316K321,412
- 14424 62nd Dr SE Everett, WA$321K321,695
- 6030 145th St SE Everett, WA$311K321,412
- 6126 145th St SE Everett, WA$321K321,494
- 14428 62nd Dr SE Everett, WA$332K321,585
- 6130 145th St SE Everett, WA$347K42.51,916
- 6203 144th St SE Everett, WA$325K32.51,490
- 14307 61st Ave SE Everett, WA$292K321,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.