6112 Peace Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 231115 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $274,500
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 896 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 8753318944
- Zillow Home ID: 12292612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6112 Peace Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 59.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.2% higher than in Mechanicsville, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mechanicsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23111 home values.
- 3320 Longhorn Dr Mechanicsville, VA$168K311,275
- 6120 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$220K321,740
- 3304 Longhorn Dr Mechanicsville, VA$220K321,456
- 3301 Rose Dr Mechanicsville, VA$257K321,680
- 6134 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$159K321,152
- 3321 Longhorn Dr Mechanicsville, VA$258K423,600
- 6083 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$218K321,708
- 3293 Rose Dr Mechanicsville, VA$221K321,479
- 6143 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$181K311,766
- 3287 Longhorn Dr Mechanicsville, VA$224K431,485
- 3286 Longhorn Dr Mechanicsville, VA$183K31.51,242
- 3333 Black Creek Dr Mechanicsville, VA$221K42.51,246
- 6087 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$211K321,860
- 6063 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$256K321,764
- 6060 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$155K311,225
- 3322 Rose Dr Mechanicsville, VA$258K322,266
- 3255 Rose Dr Mechanicsville, VA$210K321,536
- 6153 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$199K321,456
- 6164 Peace Rd Mechanicsville, VA$187K321,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.